Ponca City Senior High School welcomed students back to school on Monday, January 25, 2021. A few reminders for students are listed below.
• Students in isolation or quarantine will continue with Distance Learning.
• All students are expected to wear face-coverings over the mouth and nose and social distance.
• Visitors are restricted during school hours.
• Everyone issued a Hot-Spot will need to return it to the main office Monday, January 25.
• Student entrances will be open at 7:40 a.m. Temperatures will be taken at each entrance. Students may pick up breakfast and eat in first period. Student schedules are viewable in the student/parent portal in PowerSchool.
Entrance locations include:
• Main entrance on 5th Street
• North doors off the student parking lot
• South retro doors on Overbrook
• In case of inclement weather, students will be allowed in the old gym, south of the student parking lot.
If anyone in the home tests positive for COVID-19 during Distance Learning, please continue to notify Ponca City Public Schools at the following numbers:
Main Office: 580-718-4801
Attendance Office: 580-718-4808
Counselor Office: 580-718-4819
Athletics Office: 580-767-8075
All other: 580-767-9500