Announcing Your Engagement
The Ponca City News offers two types of submission forms, electronic and handwritten.
- PLEASE CHECK NAME SPELLINGS CAREFULLY.
- If submitting this form by hand, please type or print legibly in ink.
- If the couple does not reside in Ponca City or surrounding area, please provide information stating the connection or reason for publishing in The News; e.g., former residents, parents or grandparents reside here, etc.
- Names of family members related by marriage (such as a stepmother or stepfather) are welcome and can be included at the couple’s discretion.
- PHOTOGRAPHS: — Photographs submitted should be of just the couple and in good taste. — For best publication results please provide a good quality photograph with a light to medium tone background. — You may submit a photograph either as an attachment to this email or as a hard copy which we can scan and save. If submitting a print, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope if you wish the photograph to be returned by mail to you. — Professional photographers may e-mail a photograph of the couple to Lifestyles.
- Lifestyle Submissions Guides
Editorial policy restricts the publication of photographer’s name if not a staff member of The Ponca City News.