This Friday night will Tmark the first football game of the 2020 season as our Wildcats host the Enid Plainsman. We would also like to let our community know that we will be honoring our seniors. Senior Night festivities will start at 6 p.m. The following adjustments have been made for home football games.
• Capacity will be reduced by 50%. Seats will be marked with an “X” for those in attendance. Between each “X” is six feet to allow for social distancing.
• Tickets will be sold first to families of players, band members, Chorale, Hi-Steppers and Cheer. Each member of the previous stated groups will receive four vouchers. Voucher holders will need to bring their voucher to the ticket booth on the 7th street side to purchase tickets.
• Complimentary passes will not be accepted.
• All-Sports Passes for students 9th-12th will be limited to a maximum of 300 at a cost of $25.00. The All-Sports Passes can be purchased on “My School Bucks.” www. myschoolbucks.com. Photo ID is required when presenting an All-Sports pass.
• A limited number of extra tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis at the West Gate of Sullins Stadium (5th Street) on the day of the game. Those who enter through this gate will be directed to the visitor side to maintain capacity. All ticket booths will open at 5:30 and close at halftime.
• Once an individual has entered the venue, there will be no reentry or refunds.
• No outside food or drink.
• No backpacks.
• Please utilize a face covering in “Common Areas.”
PCPS Athletic Director Jason Leavitt explained, “These adjustments were very difficult decisions to make! We made them to insure the safety of our students, staff, and community as a whole.”