• This week reflected the lowest number of PCPS students or staff affected from COVID-19 since school began on August 24.
• The COVID Alert System Risk Level decreased again this week from 22.6-Orange Level 1 Moderate Rish to 16.4-Orange level 1 Moderate Rish.
• Thursday, October 15, PCPS had completed 38 days of school. 20 days of No In-School Positive Cases and 18 days with In-School Positive Cases
• The total number of inschool positive cases, both active and recovered, is 63. 19 close contacts have become positive cases
• Cases within PCPS have not been wide-spread at a particular site. The District will continue to rigidly mitigate to provide the best opportunity for in-person instruction and continuation of extra-curricular activities.
• Please continue to wear face coverings, watch your distance, and wash your hands. Numbers have gone down with the COVID-19 Rish Level and number of individuals affected at school the last two weeks. Thank you for helping us keep our students in school.