To All Ponca City News Online Users
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017, we reverted the website (poncacitynews.com) back to subscriber only access.
Users that are not yet able to login, you will need to re-subscribe.
(SEE NOTE BELOW)
There are three links located on the top right-hand portion of the homepage
(Login, Account, and Subscribe)
Instructions for re-subscribing:
- Click on the Subscribe link
- Choose the (Subscriber Online Access) link and complete the form
- Check your email for a welcome email – (The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You do not need to do anything with the email, unless you did not enter a password request in the Subscriber Online Access form.
- After receiving this email, you will then be able to login and view the website
This is not automatic access, the subscriber information will need to be checked and the account will need to be setup manually.
If you have any problems re-subscribing, you will need to call The Ponca City News office at 580-765-3311 and someone will help you.
The Ponca City News office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. After 5:00 PM and on weekends, you can still call 580-765-3311 then chose ext. 114 and leave a message and someone will call you back and help you.
NOTE: In order to receive FREE access to poncacitynews.com, a user must meet the following requirements
- You must be an active subscriber to The Ponca City News newspaper.
- You must be a subscriber to a Sunday-Friday or Monday-Friday delivery
If you do not meet the above requirements you can either subscribe to The Ponca City News newspaper or choose an Online Only Subscription