Announce Your Wedding
- Please read this page in its entirety before completing the form below
Please note, it is at the couple’s discretion how much information is provided. We strive to include as much
detail in the announcement as space permits.
- PLEASE CHECK NAME SPELLINGS CAREFULLY.
- If completing this form by hand, please type or print legibly in ink.
- If the couple does not reside in Ponca City or surrounding area, please provide information stating the
connection or reason for publishing in The News; e.g., former residents, parents or grandparents reside here,
- Names of family members related by marriage (such as a stepmother or stepfather) are welcome and can be
included at the couple’s discretion.
- DEADLINES: Much of the information requested on this form may be completed and saved to your desktop
before the wedding takes place. It helps to ensure your information then arrives to The Ponca City News while it
is still “news” after the wedding takes place.
—The date of the wedding will be included if information is received at The News within THREE
MONTHS of the wedding ceremony. After that, the date will be omitted and the announcement information will be
— A photograph of the couple will be included with the published announcement if information is received
within FOUR MONTHS of the wedding ceremony. After that, a photograph will not be published and the
announcement will be abbreviated.
— Photographs submitted should be just of the couple and in good taste.
— For best publication results please provide a good quality photograph with a light to medium tone
background. If submitting a jpg or other digital image, do not compress the image. File size should be as large as
— You may submit a photograph either as an attachment to this e-mail or as a hard copy which we can
scan and save. If submitting a print, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope if you wish the
photograph to be returned by mail to you.
— Professional photographers may e-mail a photograph of the couple to Lifestyles. Editorial policy
restricts the publication of photographer’s name if not a staff member of The Ponca City News.